Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

another side of me


It’s just a simple personality test which is depend on our answer to some questions. It could be right, but it also could be wrong. It can help you to discover your own personality, but it can also give you a misleading information. Because if you’re not sure about the answers to the question presented on the test, you might be analyzed to have a completely different personality than your own. But if you answer all the question carefully, and think carefully before answering them, the test can help you to discover a few things about yourself.
And for me, there are some analysis which, I think, are right on the test, and those things help me to get to know about myself. But there are also few things that I disagree. But still, they are helpful for me, so that I can be aware of some symptoms on my personality. I have take the test twice, and the result came out to be the same.

0 comments: