Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

my marriage



Attending other people's wedding day always remind me of my own experience ..

We’ve been married for 2 years, 1 month and 1 day, but I’m still astonished when I think about how we first meet. We were married only 35 days after we met. We don’t even know each other before. I’ve never heard his name or see his face before, and so was he. Even on our wedding day, I could hardly remember what he look like. Lucky me, he was wearing a wedding suit.

I can still remember the anxiety, hesitancy, relief, excitement, and all the strange feelings that I felt for the first time. I can also still remember how it felt like when he touched my hand for the first time.

Alhamdulillah, even though we met and married in such a short noticed, I can’t even describe how much I love him and how much I feel loved.

There’s a magic in his eyes, cause it makes me miss him all the time.
There’s a magic in his smile, cause it makes me happy
There’s a magic in his touch, cause it makes me feel warm
There’s a magic in his whisper, cause it makes me calm

Thers’s no word that could describe my fellings for him.

God works in such a mysterious way. For those of you who are still waiting, hoping and praying for the day to come, just keep the faith. There’s beautiful gift for you waiting at the end of this road.

0 comments: